Some Good Lenders
These are all good lenders. Call them up, ask them what you want to know.
Answer their questions. Decide who you want to work with. Then call or e-mail me.
Jennie Rose with Highland Mortgage Partners Inc. , (303) 449-3262 email@example.com
Megan Finnesy with Meyers Funding, (303) 428-1900, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jackie Barnes with World Savings, (303) 546-6775
Al Litzau with Norco Financial, Inc., (970) 201-1583, e-mail: email@example.com
There are many other good loan officers. Call me,Warren, if you need more names.
The loan is one of the most important parts of your real estate transaction. If you see a good lender before you find the house of your dreams you'll know what you can afford and you'll have a better chance of getting it.
When comparing lenders & loans there are a number of questions to ask to make sure you get the full picture.
1) Do you have a variety of loans to fit my cash flow and length of ownership needs?
2) Do you offer written pre-approvals, not just pre-qualifications? Signed by an
3) Can you handle difficult credit history?
4) Do you keep in touch regularly during the loan process?
5) Do you draw your own loan documents? How much control do you have over the
process? Do you use your own funds to close the loan?
6) Will you be at the closing to answer my questions?
7) How long have you been in the lending business and can you provide references?
8) Do you have desktop automated underwriting and can you overcome problems
1) What is the interest quote?
2) Do you charge an origination fee? If so what is it?
3) Are there any other costs? Discount points? Closing costs? Document
delivery fee? Underwriting fee? Appraisal cost? Credit Report cost?
4) Will you put all the costs in writing? (A good faith estimate)
5) Will you guarantee the costs?
6) What fees are negotiable?
7) What kind of a lock is on the rate? 30 days? 60 days?
8) Will you put the lock in writing?
The answers to these questions are important but more important is to use a
reputable lender who can deliver on his/her word. Get recommendations.
The best sounding loan means nothing if it won't close and you can't buy the house.
Back to Welcome Page